Key producers in the global IV poles market must optimize their marketing and distribution network and form strategic alliances with academic and corporate partners for enhanced innovation capabilities.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2020 / Global IV poles market will witness sustained growth at approximately 3.6% CAGR over the forecast period (2019-2029). Technological advancements, rising healthcare expenditure and number of hospitals is supplementing the growth of IV poles market. Moreover, Europe is projected to be the growth epicenter of IV poles market.
“Developed economic regions are witnessing increasing healthcare expenditure in view of enhanced government incentive towards better hospital infrastructure. This in turn is compelling the manufacturers to churn out IV poles extensively throughout the projection period,” projects the FMI report.
Request sample of this report at
Key Takeaways of IV Poles Market Study
- 4 hook top IV pole variant captures the majority revenue share in view of product portfolio diversification strategy undertaken by key players.
- Stainless steel remains the preferred material by manufacturers on account of widespread adoption.
- Hospitals will continue to be leading end-use segment of IV poles through the forecast period.
- Europe IV poles market accounts for 32.4% share in overall market stack.
- North America will generate noteworthy demand for IV poles through 2029.
IV Poles Market – Top Growth Drivers
- Presence of leading producers along with technological advancements is bolstering the growth of IV poles market in North America.
- Proliferation of hospitals continues to stimulate the demand for IV poles.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure is complementing the growth of IV poles market.
- Rise in production of specially-equipped IV poles for children’s wards, surgical areas and intensive care units is fuelling the market growth.
IV Poles Market – Key Restraints
- Transportation and storage of IV poles is a challenging endeavor which is limiting market growth.
- IV poles manufactured from stainless steel are prone to corrosion and have relatively high price point which is hindering the market growth.
Explore 43 tables and 115 figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-6880
Competitive Landscape of IV Poles Market
Global IV poles market is a fairly fragmented landscape. Prominent companies featured in FMI’s comprehensive study include, but are not limited to, Medline Industries, Inc., Cardinal Health, 3M Company, Centicare Corporation, Mid Central Medical, A.M.G. Medical Inc., AliMed, and Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare. Premier companies in global IV Poles Market continue to prioritize mergers and acquisitions for delivering enhanced technological solutions to patients. For instance, Cardinal Health acquired mscripts (2019) which is intended to enhance the innovation capability of the company. On the other hand, companies such as Medline Industries, Inc. are focused on optimizing their distribution network along with bolstering their sales channels.
More about the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 238 pages offers actionable insights on the IV Poles market. The market analysis is based on product (2 hook top, 4 hook top, 6 hook top, and 8 hook top), material (chrome-plated steel, and stainless steel), end-use (homecare settings, long-term care centers, nursing homes, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics, and hospitals) across seven regions (Oceania, Middle East & Africa, South Asia, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Portable Medical Devices Market – FMI’s panoramic analysis on global portable medical devices market covers key segments, influencing factors along with major technological advancements, current trends for 2018-2028.
Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market – Get accurate qualitative and quantitative insights on global healthcare regulatory affairs outsourcing market through FMI in-depth analysis encompassing market size, growth drivers, market performance, and key players for 2017-2025.
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market – Obtain comprehensive analysis of global electronic medical records market through FMI’s study covering major challenges and opportunities along with winning imperatives of industry leaders for the duration of forecast period (2015-2025).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/iv-poles-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/iv-poles-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: